Hey guys! Thanks for letting me vent in my last post. Hopefully it didn’t make you click the unsubscribe button. And if it did, well, #byefelicia. Anyway, a while ago, when it didn’t take me so long to sit down and write a post, I opened my Reader to find that Mallory had given me a shoutout in a survey she filled out for her blog. You guys know I love a good survey so I couldn’t resist.
I had to open the seventh circle early today so I figured I could finally sit down and do it. It’s negative 318468 degrees in here today so there’s the added benefit of keeping my fingers moving so that they don’t fall off.
Thanks again, Mallory! Let’s get started, shall we?
1. What is your middle name?: I don’t have one. My parents insist that it was hard enough matching my first name with my last name so they didn’t feel the need to try to add another one in there. I say they should have just followed the late 80’s crowd and thrown a Marie or Lynn in there and called it a day.
2. What was favorite subject at school?: English until I got to college and found the wonderful world of communications classes. History of TV? yes, please!
3. What is your favorite drink?: Non-alcoholic it’s Diet Coke with lemon. The obsession is real. As far as alcoholic beverages go, I like a nice Amaretto and cranberry, which always gets a few side glances when I order it. I don’t understand why though, because it’s the best thing ever.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: Ummm.. I’ve had that never getting older song by The Chainsmokers and Halsey stuck in head for the past two days. I don’t really have a favorite song at the moment.
5. What is your favorite food?: Oh, God. So much. Too much.
<iframe src=”//giphy.com/embed/utptukJLaB4FG” width=”480″ height=”270″ frameBorder=”0″ class=”giphy-embed” allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href=”http://giphy.com/gifs/food-life-amazing-utptukJLaB4FG”>via GIPHY</a></p>
6. What is the last thing you bought?: I ordered some makeup brushes the other day. I’m drawing a blank on what I spent actual money on recently though. Probably food.
7. Favorite book of all time?: The thing is I read all the time but I don’t have a favorite book. Probably because I read mostly fluffy chick lit so they all kind of blend together, which I don’t mean in a bad way; it’s fine by me. I like any and all of Meg Cabot’s non-young adult series. I really liked her last Princess Diaries one too. I liked Me Before You. I love Sophie Kinsella. I wish Ann M. Martin would write some adult Babysitters Club books. And of course, the American Girl series.
8. Favorite Color?: I don’t really have one. Right now I’m leaning towards emerald green
9. Do you have any pets?: Nope. But since I work at a vet’s office, I consider them all my pets. Whenever someone asks me what kind of pet I have, like a teacher beaming with pride at her class, I say “Oh, none of my own. I have all of these guys” pointing to our wall of charts. That way, when they start acting like assholes, they’re their parent’s problem.
10. Favorite Perfume?: Burberry Body, Chloe by Chloe, Clean Warm Cotton, and, if I’m feeling nostalgic, Gucci Rush 2.
11. Favorite Holiday?: My birthday is a holiday in France so, July 14th.
12. Are you married?: I have many, many, many celebrity husbands. Harry Styles being on top of the list. In real life, no. No one has liked it, therefore I have no ring on it.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Well, I went on a cruise to Bermuda, but after I thought I was headed to the Caribbean, I found out that it’s only about 650 miles off of the coast of North Carolina. My passport wasn’t even stamped when we got home so, #travelfail. I’m trying to get my mom to take a quick mom/daughter trip to Canada. I’ll keep you posted.
14. Do you speak any other language?: I speak Brooklyn. That’s about it.
15. How many siblings do you have?: None.
16. What is your favorite shop?: I have a love/hate relationship with shopping. I’m going to leave it at that.
17. Favorite restaurant?: I like food too much to pigeonhole myself into one restaurant.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Probably the other day. I’ve been emotional lately. that shit’s gotta stop.
19. Favorite Blog?: I follow so many but read only a few. For the most part those are Mallory (her link is at the beginning of this post), Ali, Juliette, Jessie, Natalie, Samantha, Shauna, Taylor, and Libby (come back, girl!)
20. Favorite Movie?: Again, too many to name. My favorite past times include sitting in front of the TV and eating.
21. Favorite TV shows?: Same as above.
22. PC or Mac?: PC
23. What phone do you have?: Samsung Galaxy S5.
24. How tall are you?: 5’2, maybe 5’3. I really don’t know.
25. Can you cook?: I can follow a recipe. That’s got to count for something.
And there you have it. I’m not making any promises, but maybe I’ll be back sometime during the week with something that isn’t a survey and that isn’t depressing, like that Sarah McLaughlin song.