Ok, here’s the deal. I totally did NOT want to write about One Direction. Their hiatus has officially started, we’ll see them in 18 months (hopefully).
They did a Carpool Karaoke sesh with James Corden and it got me feeling all sorts of things. But mostly things that make me go RAWR.
So, we all know what Carpool Karaoke is, right? Basically, James Corden and a musical star drive around singing said star’s songs. Get it? Good.
Watch this one and then we’ll come back and discuss.
- what good boys, putting their seatbelts on.
- “Turn the air con on” – Harry. soulmates. nobody likes to schvitz.
- i wonder if they’ll ask James to be the 5th member of the band after they come back from this silly little “break”.
- they totally should.
- “Who the hell put my seat heater on? Stop it, man. My ass is on fire” it was totally harry. man up, liam.
- this chick follows them so much liam recognizes her? i don’t know if i’m disgusted or impressed.
- i’m going to go with disgusted.
- ugh. i love when they call people “love”. so british.
- did they stop at mcdonalds?
- THEY TOTALLY STOPPED AT MCDONALDS.
- belt it, harry.
- ohh Best Song Ever. yesss.
- YAAAASSSS, harry.
- james has officially replaced zayne #girlbye
- niall’s got a canadian tuxedo now (only love to my northern neighbors)
- “i’ve got double denim” – niall “you’re winning already then” – louis
- when did No Control become so risque?
- harry is killing it today
- it does feel right, james
- niall’s marrying selena gomez. well played, my little leprechaun.
- james, you dropped the ball. what about harry and taylor? he needs to stop giving that media rehearsed answer. i thought you’d be the one to get it out of him. fine.. moving on.
- ok jimmy, you’ve redeemed yourself.
- HAROLD. christ.
So, I guess this is it for now. Have a great break, boys and we’ll see you when we see you. And seriously, consider adding James to the band. That rap was brillant.
It will get easier, right?
i feel like i should add for the people who are new here or for the ones who don’t speak sarcasm, i’m totally kidding. sure, i’m bummed but nowhere near as dramatic as i’m pretending to be. just so we’re all clear.