I’m a little late but I was nominated this week for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by The Finicky Cynic! Thank you so much for the nomination and for always commenting on my posts! I’m glad to know that someone is reading them!
This award was a new one for me so I’ll share the rules, in case it’s new for you too!
- Put the award’s logo on your post. done!
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog. done!
- Nominate 15 other bloggers. we’ll see…
- Let your nominees know you have nominated them.
- Post 7 facts about yourself.
Now, seven facts about myself… haven’t I covered enough on here? Let me see what I can do.
- I’m not an overly touchy/huggy person but I’d love to have someone play with my hair and scratch my back on payroll. When I win the lotto, it’s on.
2. I will watch any version of Snow White I could find. There’s one with Diana Rigg (or Olenna Tyrell for you Game of Thrones fans) as the Evil Queen. I watched it so many times I could probably still recite it word for word.
She still scares the shit out of me, by the way.
3. Except for when I broke my leg, I’ve never had to go to the hospital. Call me Monopoly because I’m just visiting.
4. I’ve passed out once in my life. I was in Florida on vacation with my family. One minute I was standing in front of the mirror while my mom brushed my hair and the next I was on the floor with my dad in my face screaming “MARTINA!“. good times.
5. I know I mentioned this in my last post but, I’ve lived in the same house and have had the same phone number literally forever. (and that, my friends, is the correct use of “literally”) The thought of moving makes me sweat. How would I know where to go? And boxes! So many boxes!
6. If I could eat one deli sandwich for the rest of my life (give or take. that’s a lot of commitment) it would be roast beef, mozzarella, and brown gravy on garlic bread. With a side of potato salad. yum.
7. I will never say no to a bouquet of flowers. Especially surprise ones. Or ones I buy myself, just because. Whatever. Just no carnations.
Ok, now for the nominations.
Ok, so there aren’t 15 people on the list. Sue me. (please don’t)