Oh my goodness, you guys!
As I’ve said before, I’m not usually rendered speechless, but here I am struggling to form sentences. I’ll just spit it out- I WAS NOMINATED FOR MY FIRST BLOGGING AWARD! and I have Rachel over at The Awkward Addict to thank. (THANK YOU SO MUCH!)
I can’t tell you how humbled I am. Sometimes it feels like I’m talking to myself over here and then, thankfully, I am proved wrong. Thank you for reading, liking, commenting on my posts. I’m not a hugger, but if I was, I’d hug the shit out of all of you. (ew. not literally. gross.)
This totally makes up for not winning the V award in 3rd grade. Now, that’s a funny childhood story. But that’s for another time.
Now for the rules
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated
5. You must display the award logo and
follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me
- I’ve lived in the same house since I was born.
- I am left handed.
- My first ever concert was the Backstreet Boys. I was 22. and loved every single minute of it.
- I am not a fan of Beyonce. please don’t burn down my house.
- I hardly ever cry at movies or tv shows, but last year’s kohls christmas commercial and apple’s christmas commercial got me choked up.
- I am an only child.
- I got the perfect attendance award in 5th grade.
my nominees are:
Thank you so much again, Rachel!